Last modified: April 15, 2020
IntroductionArchuleta & Associates P.C. dba Archuleta Law Firm (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://veteransmedicalmalpractice.net/ (our “Website” or “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18 YearsOur Website is not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 years may provide any information to or on the Website without parental consent. For persons under the age of 18 years without parental consent, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under the age of 18 years without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18 years without parental consent, please contact us at: Archuleta Law Firm P.O. Box 340639 Austin, TX 78734 firstname.lastname@example.org 512-266-7676
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Online Forms: Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of filling out forms contained on our website.
- Analytics: We use analytics tracking software to enable us to view statistics about our Website and its visitors. This includes but is not limited to pageviews, conversions, referrers, and other information that tells us how you use our Website. We do not collect this information directly. Instead, our service providers process this information on our behalf, including but not limited to information such as your IP address, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our Site, information about your browser, network or device, timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Records of you calling our business through the use of our phone number displayed on our Website. We may use from time to time online call tracking software to record records of calls being placed to us.
- Client Service Data, including personal information. For example, we may receive personal information from clients and/or prospective clients, client feedback, emails/communications, and call record details. Where we receive personal information from our clients or other individuals, our clients are responsible for ensuring that any such information is transferred to us in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, referrers, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- We use Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track website visits, pages visited, time spent on the Website, and conversion tracking when someone submits a contact form that is included on the Website. These services may install cookies on your computer. Please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to learn more.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, or services that you request from us.
- To administer our engagement process.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To provide, administer, operate, maintain, analyze, and improve our Site.
- To respond to inquiries and requests and to provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested.
- To communicate with you, or third parties in connection with our services, and the fulfillment of legal or regulatory requirements to which we are subject.
- To monitor compliance with our policies and standards.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To protect, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by professional or contractual obligations and agreements to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Archuleta & Associates P.C.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Archuleta & Associates P.C. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To third party professionals.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Archuleta & Associates P.C., our clients, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your InformationWe strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.